Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Before Move-In (What to Do) Moving Series: Part 3



Hiya! This is the third post in my mini moving series. This was a small list I had made to do before we moved in. There is so much more to do, like changing over your address to everything, but I just wanted to make a list because I love making lists to help all the newbie movers out there. I was a newb once.

And yes, I know that usually it's spelled "noob" but I like to make my own path and be different.

Good luck!


Notify:
  • Electric
  • Water
  • Trash
I had to call the day we signed the papers to get the ball a'rollin and I was so nervous. I get nervous about the silliest things, ok.

  • Make appointment with [insert your choice of internet company here].

  • Change locks

  • Order address labels (for checks, mail, etc.)

  • Change toilet/toilet seat
We ended up just changing the toilet seat. I love my toilet lol.

  • Design space
I tried to imagine where I wanted everything before we moved in so I had an idea of where it all needed to go.

  • Clean. 
Omg. So important. This is #2 after calling the companies above.

  • Love your new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment