Thursday, October 19, 2017

Things to do before Vacation!


You guys. I love taking trips! I mean, who doesn't? It's so wonderful to get away, experience something new, and all the food you get to eat. My husband and I love eating out lol. I also love making lists. This past year in March (omg it seem sooo long ago) was our 1st wedding anniversary and we decided to go to Florida. When we got married (I need to do a separate story on this!) it was a quick decision. I'm talking 24 hours beforehand we decided we would get married the next night. All for good reasoning. But anyways, so our "honeymoon" was a trip to a town an hour away and we just stayed one night I think. Just for something fun to do, since we were living with my mom and hadn't found a house yet...and like I said before, got married on a whim. We did this little "honeymoon" a while after we got married too. It was more than a week later, I can't even remember how long after.

Enter: Lists.
I just wanted to share with you guys a list of things to do before vacation. I wanted everything to be perfect when we got back home from Florida, so I tried to do as much as I could the day before we left (and the morning of departure). I hope this helps you as it did me.

By the way, the flower in the background is my own photo I took in St. Augustine. It's a beauty! You can check it out on my Instagram, @naturebynancy, you'll just have to do some scrolling!

Things to do before Vacation!
 
*Self*
  • Trim finger/toenails
  • File nails
  • Paint nails
  • Shave armpits
  • Shave legs
  • Trim bikini area
*House*
  • Give husband's car keys to his parents
  • Give house keys to my mom
  • Scoop kitty litter
  • Take out trash
  • Do dishes
  • Put away dishes
  • Make bed
  • Sweep
  • Laundry/fold/put away
  • Close shower curtain
  • Feed/water Raisin
  • Lock doors
  • Fold blankets
  • Unplug computer, etc.
  • Turn heat down
  • General pick up
*Car*
  • Clean out/organize
  • Sweep
  • Car wipes
  • Rain-X
  • Clean/sanitize wipers
  • Air freshener
  • Tire pressure
  • Change oil
  • Rotate tires
  • Car wash
  • Fill up with gas
  • Put suitcases in night before
  • Hook up GPS/load all addresses
*Other*
  • Get cash out
  • Organize wallets-take needed
  • Pack!
  • Buy sunscreen
  • Turn off wax burners
  • Pay bills that are due soon
  • Call to confirm hotels
  • Print out hotel confirmation papers
 
Ok, guys! There's my list! I hope you can find it useful and have a wonderful journey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment