Tuesday, October 17, 2017

New Home Shopping List! Moving Series: Part 1



Hello everyone! I really had intentions of making this blog an often thing, but it's been so long since my last post. But hey, that's ok. So I have been meaning to make these posts! Finally, I think I will do it.

So my husband and I bought our first home when we were 22/23! It's a two-story brick home that's almost 100 years old. We've had our ups and downs with owning a home, but it's worth it and we love it. When we bought the house, we were living with my mom until we found a house. So we didn't have all that much of our own food supply which means we had to go on a big (expensive) shopping trip! Face it, you have to make the trip so you can start living in your new home! I thought I would share a list of things to get when you move into your new home. I know I had to go on Pinterest and search for a list! It never fails I forget something, whether it be on my list or not.

Everyone's list will obviously be different, depending on what they like/don't like. This is just a basic general list!

Happy shopping!








      New Home Shopping List!








 

-Grocery-
Bread
Ketchup
Syrup
Canned Vegetables
Jelly
Peanut Butter
Tomato Sauce
Pasta
Mac ’n’ cheese
Cereal
Granola Bars
Table Salt
Pepper
Flour
Sugar
Oil
Baking Soda
Baking Powder
Vanilla Extract
PAM
Mixes (gravy/taco/cake/cookie/
waffle)
Milk
Butter
Coffee
Tea Bags
Rice
Canned Tomatoes
Soup
Frank’s Red Hot
Drinking Water
Tea Water
Juice
Sliced Cheese
Cinnamon
Shredded Cheese
Canned Rolls (Cinnamon and Crescent)
Eggs
Lunch Meat
Chicken Breast
Fish Fillets
Ground Beef
Hot Dogs
Ice Cream
Pizza
Fruit/Vegetables (frozen/fresh)
Microwavable Meals
Snacks (chips/nuts/crackers)
Cookies/Desserts
Miracle Whip/Mayo
BBQ Sauce


 
-Paper Products & Cleaning Supplies-Toilet Paper
Paper Towels
Plastic Wrap
Wax Paper/Parchment
Aluminum Foil
Garbage Bags
Sandwich Bags
Window/Glass Cleaner
All-Purpose Cleaner
Bleach
Laundry Soap
Dryer Sheets
Fabric Softener
Dishwashing Soap
Kleenex
Swiffers
Wood Cleaning


-Personal Care-
Deodorant
Body Wash
Shampoo
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Plackers (floss)
Cotton Balls
Q-Tips
Eye Drops
Eye Gel
Clippers
Nail Polish Remover
Razors
Pads
Shower Curtain


-Medicine Cabinet-
Pain/Fever (Regualr + PM)
Cold & Cough
Allergies
Nose Spray
Bandages
Antibiotic Ointment
Rubbing Alcohol
Hydrogen Peroxide


-Extras-
Batteries
Lightbulbs


No comments:

Post a Comment